What do you get if you mix Command and Conquer with an isometric vehicular action game? You'd most likely get Brigador, which is a new game from Stellar Jockeys, where you fight against occupying factions using the vehicles and weapons at your disposal. It looks a lot of fun as you blast other units and destructible environments using powerful technology to clear the city, it almost has a syndicate vibe to it as well. Brigador will be available in September for PC,Mac & Linux and what's more the developers have also released a gameplay trailer!
• Wide range of weapons for different play styles
• Nine different levels with custom map support
• Completely destructible environments
• Randomized faction & enemy spawning
• Short, high intensity playthroughs: every run is different