Steven Verbeek of Crazy Monkey Studios was kind enough to let us know about their new game Guns, Gore & Cannoli, which is an action packed platform based shooter for the PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Wii U. A game based in the 1920's where by you not only have to deal with two feuding families but also the undead! Yet don't let that send you running off to mummy as the guy you play has plenty of arsenal at his disposal and he means business.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli looks to be a non-stop thrill ride of action, firepower, crazy baddies and high quality cartoon artwork, It's as if Metal Slug had a gangster make over! So I for one can't wait for this game as it's been awhile since we've had a damn good platform shooter, so lets hope the developers put out a game as good as it looks.
Genre Defining Gameplay:
- A seamless blend of highly detailed hand drawn graphics, animated cinematics and platform action that puts you in control of a vibrant animated feature.
- Fight, shoot and blast your way through a deeply engrossing storyline that delivers a heart pounding blend of action, gore and laugh out loud amusement.
- Find dozens of unique weapons, each offering their own distinct style of play and strategy. Crack some heads up close and personal with a faithful Louisville Slugger, or drill those zombies from a distance with a Chicago Typewriter. Odds are you'll need everything you can get your hands on to survive not just the undead, but rival gangs and any other nasty surprises the windy city has hiding up her skirt.
- Easy, intuitive controls create an addictively fast pace.
- Bonus features include unlockable game goals and secret gameplay modes.