Bit of a late one for us Brits but Toni Wilen has just released another update to the Amiga Emulator, WinUAE which contains even more bug fixes. Even though we are now at 2.8.1 Beta 5 (RC2) it can't be long now before the final version is finally released to the public. So as per normal, if you want to have the best Amiga emulator on your PC make sure to read the change log for the fix list.
- Relative path improvement broke CDFS CD mounting in some configurations.
- Ungrab (b4) event didn't disable mouse capture when it was activated in fullscreen modes.
- VPOS LOF bit toggles (if interlace) exactly 2 cycles before first refresh slot. Logic analyzer tested.
- Copper vblank strobe also stopped the copper if DMA was disabled and second strobe register was accessed previously. Broke in 280b1. (Sequential / Andromeda first screen)
- More accurate BPL1DAT emulation. (Glitches appeared in Sequential / Andromeda magnet part's left border when one pixel gap in Rink a Dink / Lemon rotozoomer part white border was fixed)
- 8-bit split (odd/even) roms didn't load if merged parent was missing.