I really need to get my windows machine working... Linux is fine most of the time but the lack of a functioning wintel box in my house right now means I have no way to check out this really intriguing looking game from Aussie game maker Oscar Britain called Worlds Fastest Pizza, a topdown non-shooter. It looks like a culture mashup of antipodean proportions, combining the topdown style of the original GTA games with, essentially, paperboy and a pastiche of Australian intolerance, and the black comedy in this looks right up my street... (yeah, I also liked Postal...)
- Top-down NON-shooter: Just run, and don’t look back.
- Unique black humour: Enjoy the bizarre rantings of people who call the store
- Super Power-ups: Super-speed, Bullet Time; a Magical monk will bestow all of these and more upon you.
- Fast-paced, score-racking gameplay: you’ll love it, trust me.
- Rogue-Like-like-like-like-like-like: You only get one life use it wisely (by delivering pizza, and getting rich).
Go check it out on his website
vote for it on Steam Greenlight
buy it on humble store
or Desura for just $1.99