Move over Godus as it's time to take a look at Jelly God; a new twist on the god game genre developed by Bexcellent Games. Currently going through a Kickstarter and developed for PC and iOS, your task as a God is to bring colour and life to a grey and barren world. Thankfully through the cultivation of a tribe of jelly people, you can add colour and life through the collecting of resources, building homes, unlocking new colours and discovering ways to combine objects.
What looks to be a game that could be fun for all the family, Jelly God is not about the destruction and demise but more towards the discovery, creation and customization. With a Kickstarter goal of only $3,000 and the ability to change the world into your vision, this Kickstarter might just need your godly powers to be a success!
The music and sound for Jelly God will be crafted by Jason Smith, who has 20 years of experience in television and theatre.
- Customise your world by unlocking new colours and objects.
- Discover new ways to combine items and resources.
- Unlock new land and build multiple settlements.
- Minimal HUD, jellies and objects are coloured according to their active task.
- Intuitive controls and environment.
- Day/night cycle.