Developed by Grandpa Pixel, Legena: Union Tides is a turn based RPG mixed with a modern twist. Available for PC, Android, OUYA, Mac and Consoles; Legena features a traditional JRPG combat system with a more dynamic flavour. According to Grandpa Pixel this game will have plenty of other interesting features such as exciting characters, evil villains, unique dungeons and some pretty nifty ideas such a weather which affects battles, skilled based feather system and a morale feature which rewards moral choices.
The story goes that you you play as Tetiro Aceus and Atesan Turwin as they travel across the seas of Dynol and the desert of Vesira in hopes to solve the great mystery of the Narrator, a childhood monster that was thought to be a legend. With plenty of interesting heroes, villains and a great list of added features all in that 16-bit JRPG charm, this is looking to be a worthy addition to the retro inspired RPG line up!
- -A classic 16-bit RPG feel but with a darker tone
- -Defeat your foes in a dynamic turn-based combat system
- -Use power spells by equipping feathers
- -Use the power of the weather to give your allies an advantage
- -Increase the difficulty of the playthrough with the difficulty grid
- -Make choices that have an impact on the friends and foes around you
Release Date: Fall 2015
Platform: PC / Android / OUYA / GameStick (Xbox ONE, PlayStation
3/4/Vita, Linux, Mac and iOS pending)