Rejoice as the next Deuteros (Ian Bird) remake version is now available to download. Play an early alpha remake build of one of the finest Space Strategy games ever released. Research new technology, colonize the stars, mine for resources and defend yourself against the Martians in a sequel to another great classic, Millennium 2.2.
This remake is being developed by bfernhout and is constantly being updated, although not at all playable yet, you can see how far the developer has come from his previous release in this latest version.
Added in program:
- Shifting bay forward
- Shifting bay backward
Including bumping and next bay section delay
- Adjusted warning text S Chassis
- Remove showing section text when no shuttle in bay.
- Scrape shuttle animation going down.
- added new text line "Inspect Pod"
- Rearenged shuttle not empty. Text was to long.
- Its not working but its already in Pod animation adding and scraping.
- And last this version is Build:102 Check it before report bugs
Available to download on the website, click the picture on the website!