Welcome to the spiritual successor to the 2013 hit "I Can't Escape" in which over 250,000 people tried to escape the deadly depths of a horrifying dungeon. I Can't Escape: Darkness, developed by Fancy Fish Games is no ordinary dungeon crawler, it's less about the RPG but more Adventure and Horror as you try to escape a living evil dungeon.
According to the developer, I Can't Escape: Darkness is a quicksand trap for the senses, the more you listen and look for clues the deeper you fall into a damp, living dungeon. Darkness must be fend off by the light, if your light burns out, the darkness will consume you. It all sounds so brilliantly creepy horrific, especially as each playthrough is procedurally generated and the game is all about the scare factor!
- There are a lot of surprises in the game, but here’s what we can tell you:
- Each playthrough is procedurally generated – no two escape attempts are the same!
- The dungeon is very much alive: It breathes, it watches you, and it will try to trap you. I Can’t Escape: Darkness is best played with the lights off and the sound up – our artist and composer have done an amazing job of creating sheer ambient horror.
- Your enemy is the Darkness – the deeper you fall into the dungeon, the more light you’ll need.
- This game is not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or fear of the dark
Original "I Can't Escape" playable version