Back in July, we featured the spectacular upcoming Oculus Rift title called Radial-G: Racing Revolved as they set up their kickstarter campaign and despite a fantastic effort, it didn't quite reach its £50k goal. Undeterred by this setback, the team at Tameka games were able to receive additional funding and have continued with development and have just announced that the Game will soon be available on Steam.
The initial Steam Early Access version of the game will include the following features:
- A new environment set in the depths of space in and around a derelict asteroid mining station.
- Three additional courses offering insanely fast racing around tracks including dizzying splits and twists, crazy stomach-defying jumps and inverted tunnel sections.
- A choice of two race craft with unique handling models
- 16-player online multiplayer support
- Offline and single player modes
- Balance the risk and reward of converting your shield to additional user-controlled boost
- Enhanced ship physics
- DK1, DK2 and regular 2D monitor modes supported for Windows-PC
New v1.4 demo download
Main Radial-G website