The Chronicles of Thurstan (Insanity's Blade) developed by Casual Bit Games is the first in a series of games based around the journey of a sword possessed by a fathers powerful grief and hatred. This first game is the tale of the swords creation. What can only be described as a Rastan and Castlevania mix will feature; a blend of action, platforming and rpg elements with a classic 8-bit/16-bit style, through 18 stages filled with unique enemies and environments. You can also scale buildings and caves with Thurstan’s wall jumping abilities while enjoying a fully original soundtrack So if all that sounds decent enough, check it out on Steam and look forward to a December 2014 release.
Rewarding game play features!
- A blend of action, platforming and RPG elements with a classic retro arcade style
- Battle through over 16 stages filled with unique enemies and environments and side quests
- Scale buildings and caves with Thurstan’s wall climbing and jumping ablilites
- Collect powerful weapons in your inventory and upgrade abilities at the store
- Play a co-op game with your friends! The second player takes control of multiple supporting characters throughout the story!
- Cutscenes between levels to tell the story of Insanity's Blade