WinUAE 3.0.0 beta 27 RC2 - Amiga emulator 68030 updates
Toni Wilen has released the latest beta update to the Amiga emulator WinUAE. Previously it was named WinUAE 2.9.0 but as we are in a new build and official release date deadline is mid december it is now named WinUAE 3.0.0 with a beta release of 27 RC2. Today's release is mainly a 68000 & 68030 fix update, but as always it's recommended to update to this build if you want the latest fixes included. See change log for details.
Beta 27: (RC2)
- Added compatibility warning message if PPC CPU (and m68k is stopped) configures UAE filesystem autoconfig board ("UAE" controller that is needed by uaehf.device bsdsocket, uaescsi and so on)
- Added download url to no ppc plugin detected message.
- Minimize when inactive option should be ignored if mode is fullscreen. Only uncapturing mouse in real fullscreen mode makes no sense. (b24)
- 68000 MOVE to CCR/SR idle cycle count is 4 cycles, not 6.
- 68000 prefetch mode ("more compatible") DBcc cycle counting fixed.
- 68030 prefetch/"cycle-exact" mode MMU instruction exception prefetch fix. (Same as 280b1 for FPU)
- 68030 "fake" MMU (MMU emulation not enabled = MMU instructions do nothing), absolute address (xxx.w and xxx.l) addressing modes were marked incorrectly as invalid.
- Strange immediate TST variant (TST.x #z) is valid instruction if 68020+.
- Allow 24-bit address space with 68030 CPU. (Not going to touch other CPUs just yet)