Dot Warrior Games have had the mobile game Block Legend on Android and iOS for some time now (with a 4.2 rating from over 1600 ratings on Android) and with a nice mix of great pixel art and great chiptune music, is easily one of the most polished JRPG's around at the moment. Now they are Looking to bring the DX version to PC via Steam Greenlight.
Dot warrior is interesting as it combines a JRPG story mechanic with a block puzzle game as the battle engine. Truly an odd combination but it seems to work!
From their greenlight page:
Block Legend DX is a retro puzzle JRPG. Travel through different regions as a wide cast of characters, fighting monsters, visiting towns, and completing quests. The DX version introduces improved and additional features and soundtracks!There is no word as to what other platforms BL will be available for but as it seems it's made with unity, there's no reason not to expect it on all 3 steam platforms.
• Addicting puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
• Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
• Tons of monsters to fight.
• Take down powerful bosses.
• Visit multiple regions.
• Over 100 quests to complete.
• Unique adventures every play through.
• Controller and multiple aspect ratio support!
• Brand new Steam Achievements!
• All new modes to explore!
• Brand new music and collection!
• And many other surprises! (it wouldn't be fun if we spoiled EVERYTHING now would it?)
So go give Dot Warrior DX your support: On their greenlight page
Get Block Legend now on Android Play store (full paid) or (lite free)
iOS App store (full paid) or (free lite)
Block Legend Homepage - including web player version of BL lite