WinUAE 3.1.0 Beta 2 - Toni Wilen releases another Amiga emulator beta!
Fast on the heels of WinUAE 3.1.0 beta 1, Toni Wilen has now pushed out another beta for the Amiga masses in the form of WinUAE 3.1.0 beta 2. Once again with a ton of fixes, and not long after the previous final, this is the latest Amiga emulator version that as per usual enables you to play Amiga games on your PC or install an Amiga OS! See change log for fixes..
- Paula audio filter still filtered Toccata audio. Note that stereo separation is after Toccata audio mixing.
- Added "ROM disabled" to GVP SCSI ROM selection.
- GVP SCSI ROM space word reads accessed invalid memory.
- Added Paths panel option to store "saveimages" in same directory as original image file, instead of always saving in saveimages-directory, extension changed to .save_adf to prevent it being visible in directory listings with normal disk image filter type active.
- 68030 MMU on the fly off->on switch crashed. (Not that on the fly MMU switching is really supported..)
- WD33C93 Select without ATN command didn't fully skip message out phase. (AMAX GVP SCSI driver)
- Reading WD33C93 SCSI message in with Transfer Info command is a special case, after it finishes, it does not advance to next state automatically, it must wait for Negate ACK command. (AMAX GVP SCSI driver)
- AMAX rom "dongle" emulation improved floppy drives didn't work reliably.
- Added AMAX rom image selection to ROM panel SCSI select menu, renamed to SCSI/Boot ROMs.
- Added very simple next opcode word prefetch emulation to 68030 MMU mode, only done when MMU state changes. Fixes programs that first switch on (or off) MMU which also unmaps memory where currently executing code is located and then executes JMP (An).
- Added Toccata recording support, currently only internal hardware emulation is implemented (FIFO and interrupts), returns only zero samples.
- Show also inserted data CD volume id (label) in status bar, strip path from file name.
- Show inserted floppy image filename and label (if OFS/FFS image) in status bar.
- CD image audio can be now mixed with Paula audio, just like Toccata output. CD audio can be finally recorded with internal wave or avi recording support (Requested feature). FPS.Adj also adjusts CD audio speed (and pitch) and CD audio sound sync (For example Liberation CD32 intro) is kept even if emulation slows down. Enable option added to Sound panel (can be switched on the fly but mode only changes when CD audio thread restarts), old method is still the default. Note: when enabled, Paula audio slider becomes master volume for CD audio.
- CD32 FMV also supports new audio mixing mode. FPS.Adj not supported yet.