Back in 1993 Wayne Ash Worthart and friend decided to make a P.D game based on the classic shooter Alien Breed with split screen scrolling, but due to issues was cut back to just a Deathmatch release. Although we have featured the game before, the news today is we now have an updated "Renegades Deluxe" version to play, an overhaul of the original Amiga title with better details, new maps, a music track and that all important two player split screen mode!
List of changes to the original:
- No 'Made in Amos' screen, instead it's 'Pickups explained'
- New title screen artwork
- New titlescreen music by Marcus Becker
- New character selection screen
- New character selection graphics
- Slightly tweaked character stats
- New in-game screen
- New tileset
- New maps
- Jammed doors
- Fake walls
- Random pickups that vary each time you play the map
- Injury (more injured walk slower)
- Bleeding when injured.
- Randomised 'Winner' and 'Loser' messages.
Updated V 2.0 notes
- The game is now available for download but we are in the process of adding a few bits and pieces just to make it look even nicer.
Download ( 2 Player Required )