When I was growing up I loved playing as a dragon or breeding dragon's in Dragon's Breath, which was a hugely popular Amiga title for it's time. But today's feature is of a dragon who must rescue his girlfriend from a mean king in a world of childlike hand drawn coloured artwork. Welcome to Dragon: A Game about a Dragon developed by Games With Dragons In. An action RPG inspired by games of the 16-bit age which will be available for PC on the 24th April
Use your levelled up dragon powers and face off against knights, soldiers and other menacing enemies while flying, breathing fire and hoarding treasure just like a real dragon! Step into a tongue-in-cheek world that's guaranteed to bring a smile to you and your entire family. Will you defeat the King and rescue your loved one in this charming story tale?
- You are the dragon: No more heroics, you're just here to steal treasure and hook up with princesses.
- Hand-crafted, artisan-designed levels: Each stage has its own individual theme and aesthetic that makes it fun and unique!
- Explore and uncover secrets: Find hidden treasures to increase your power and unlock special abilities!
- Escape the constraints of linearity: Not in the mood to fight enemies? Take the puzzle route with no monsters at all!
- A brilliant musical score: Enjoy a soundtrack composed by Zack Parrish of Valdis Story fame!
- Play the game in your language: DRAGON: A Game About a Dragon includes English, Japanese, German, and Hawaiian Creole English! Yes, seriously.
- Built-in controller support: Play a game inspired by the 16-bit era the way God intended.