The French developer Too Kind Studio have contacted us to announce the alpha release version of 'Pankapu The Dreamkeeper'; a 2D action platformer inspired by old school games of the 90's. Set in a dreamlike world of Omnia, the player controls Pankapu, a tiny being created by the God of dreams in order to defeat the hordes of nightmares that try to infiltrate his world. During his quest he will meet many characters in this beautiful narrative and episodic story based platformer.
Mixing finely platforms, action and role play, you will control Pankapu through 8 levels with multiple junctions. As your adventure progress you will customize Pankapu, assign new equipments, outfits (Aegis) and skills to perfectly fit with your style and situations that you will encounter. You will be able to re-explore at your leisure and discover every secret of this world thanks to your new upgrades and competencies. The gameplay will be dynamic with clear understanding of the pattern in order to immerse you directly into the action.
- A double story developed in 8 stunning chapters:
- Live the initiatory adventure of Pankapu by following the storyline.
- Discover the secret of the tragic past of Jaha’rell, through memory fragments hidden in optional areas.
- A dynamic gameplay based on the change of capacities instantly.
- Levels with multiple ways and evolving character
- Fine and colorful graphics looking like animated illustrations
Expected release: End of 2015
For more information see their website