- Switching from non-lace to/from lace didn't always select correct long/short/interlace frame timing.
- SCSI CD READ TOC and READ SUB-CHANNEL returned failure instead of truncating result if command's allocation length was smaller than returned data structure.
- If cycle-exact and sound is Disabled: Force Disabled, but emulated.
- Added Preferred Technologices Nexus MEM TEST -jumper, clears autoconfig add to memlist bit.
- Removed Nexus 2M/4M/8M config options, dynamic RAM board autoconfig data modifications are now supported.
- Added Impulse FireCracker 24 display adapter emulation, single display mode only. (Display scaling and positioning incomplete and not all control register bits are known)
- Pixel perfect genlock transparency data is now available if configured display adapter needs it. (HAM-E and FireCracker 24) HAM-E end of display is now correctly detected.
- AVIOutput wave/avi mode and file name is stored in registry/ini.
- AVI recording A/V sync slowly getting larger and larger fixed. Should be perfect now in all configurations.
- Tablet touch GUI open function really works now.
- Missed drive sound special requirement.
As for us, we will return to normal posting as from Monday (Tomorrow).