After 9 months of intensive development, Triskell Interactive have finally announced their Steam Greenlight success of 'Lethis Path of Progress' is now available to buy on Steam. Set in a Victorian Steampunk universe in a time when Steam is discovered as a source of energy. You must build your city, help your citizens and honour the requests of the Emperor himself. Lethis has been one of our most eagerly awaited city builders, as you not only have to manage your city, but provide resources, workers, trade with other cities and everything that makes the city builder such a great genre.
If you are concerned this just another poor excuse for a city builder (believe me we've seen a few), don't be. As the feedback from the game is looking very positive so far with reviews on steam such as, A wonderfully charming, nostalgic city-builder that has everything needed to become as great as the games that influenced it, and First, let me say that this game is gorgeous. So certainly looking to be a worth addition to the builder genre, but before you rush of and buy, check out the latest trailer, read the features and download through Steam.
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 400 per 400 box tiles
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs