It's incredible to think that the original and brilliant RPG of 'Evoland' first appeared on Steam Greenlight based on a Ludum Dare winner of 'Evoland classic' way back in 2013/4, yet here we are mentioning the release of Evoland 2, which is now available to buy on Steam and GOG. Developed by Shiro Games, Evoland 2 once again takes us through the history of action adventure gaming in a new time travelling storyline named as ' A slight case of spacetime continuum disorder '
For those of you who have played the original Evoland you'll be pleased to know that Evoland 2 is classed as the spiritual successor to the original game with it's graphical style changing as you travel through time and game play evolving as you move through the storyline. Not only that but it's bigger and better with dozens of characters and vastly different gameplay styles that are linked to the story and the player’s actions.
If you want a game that's every bit as good as it's prequel, and also with great humour and charm, then Evoland 2 is a must have RPG!
- A true RPG with a wide and rich world
- A tribute to the video games history, with its graphics evolving through the player's progression
- Different gameplays (including shoot'em up, beat'em all, platforming, tactical, versus fighting and many more!)
- Numerous references to geek culture
- The intriguing scenario based on time travel
1) Steam Page
2) GOG Page