I love it when the crowdfunding model works. Back in August 2013, Killmonday games were successful in raising over $28K for their biggest project to date via Indiegogo, and while it's taken a year longer than originally expected, Fran Bow is finally being released next week! Fran Bow is billed as a creepy 2D adventure based around a dysfunctional asylum for children which Fran is a resident of after finding the dismembered remains of her parents.
- Story driven creepy psychological horror adventure game.
- Unique and peculiar hand drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Self administer medication to open the terrible hidden world that will help solve puzzles and find objects.
- A big variety of puzzles designed with different levels of difficulty and specifically based on the story.
- Three arcade inspired mini-games all with different art style to be part of the transitions in the story.
- Interactive and occasionally playable pet cat, Mr Midnight.
- 50+ interactive unique characters with unique personalities.
- Original Soundtrack.