Game Type : Puzzle, Strategy
Developer : ColePowered
Developer Description : Concrete Jungle is a new take on the city building genre that swaps micro-management for a more strategic and puzzle-orientated style of city planning. You have a deck of selected cards which you can use to place buildings. Each building will affect it's surroundings in different ways. The aim of the game is to clear city blocks by gathering the required number of points from your residents, giving more room to build. As the city grows, bigger and better new buildings can be added to your deck and much much more!
- Over 200 cards available with (no micro-transactions)
- 8 Playable characters each with their own skill tress, unique cards and play style.
- Hilarious fully voice-acted story mode!
- Competitive city planning featuring challenging AI in 'Versus' mode.
- Local competitive/co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players or AI.
- Gorgeous vibrant, detailed isometric graphics and weather effects.
- Rich and atmospheric soundtrack featuring Xerxes, D.P. Kaufman & Mokhov.
- Support for any resolution, border-less window full-screen and controller support.
Systems : PC, Mac