Turn out the lights, turn the headphones up to full volume and prepare to play possibly the scariest Dungeon Crawler we've seen so far. As Fancy Fish Games have announced that ' I Can't Escape : Darkness ' is now available to buy on Steam. The spiritual successor to the 2013 hit game "I Can't Escape" in which over 250,000 people tried to escape the deadly depths of a horrifying dungeon, pulls you into a living dungeon where everything conspires against your escape in the most terrifying way!
As the developer has said, I Can't Escape Darkness is an immersive journey into the unknown, personified by the Darkness itself. Your odds of escape are slim, and when you fail, the dungeon will change before you can try again. Defend yourself from the Darkness with whatever light you can find; once your light burns out, the Darkness will consume you.
What You Get:
- An Infinitely Replayable Living, Breathing Dungeon - Experience dim hallways and caves carved out for unknown purposes and designed to trap all who dare enter. One false step, and you will fall into darkness forever; and when you return, nothing will be exactly as you remembered.
- The Truth About The Darkness - Discover clues about the tomb and the story of The Darkness as you try to make your escape.
- A Guaranteed Uneasy Feeling in the Pit of Your Stomach - The very walls want you to stay; they will try everything to keep you trapped in the dark. Your eyes and ears will mislead you - you’ll want to get the hell out of the dungeon as fast as you can.
- The More You Explore, The More You Will Find - Secrets, surprises, and special rooms are hidden on every floor.
- Tweet Your Escape… Or Your Death - When you die, you can let your Twitter followers know how far you made it and what killed you, or perhaps if you're lucky, how long it took you to escape!
Links : 1) Steam Page 2) Website