We've just been informed by Abbey Games, the same developers behind the brilliant game 'REUS', that they have announced the release of 'Renowned Explorers: International Society' on GOG and Steam. An adventure strategy game with remarkable attitude-based game play set in a fictitious 19th century, is now available for PC, Mac and Linux as you explore the far corners of the world in the age of discovery. To coincide with this great news, the developers have released an official launch trailer, which shows the game play, character designs, animation and more.
In this game based on a fictitious history with a cartoon style design, you are able to take command of a hand-picked group of diverse explorers in search of legendary treasures, while earning prestige in the international society. Become the most renowned explorer and beat your rivals, visit lost temples, forgotten cities and travel through a deep wilderness to discover great treasures, all the while avoiding angry wolves, smugglers and angry locals.
Will you become the great explorer in this latest game, or will you be forever doomed to failure?
Key Features :
- Explore the far corners of the world in the age of discovery, outsmart your rivals, campaign for fame and become the most Renowned Explorer of the 19th century
- Live your own adventures; get to know your explorers with their own character traits, skills and quirks, manage their progression while hunting for the most prestigious treasures
- Prepare your treasure hunt; collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions to acquire supplies and support for the next adventure
- Attitude-based gameplay; choose the best course of action by engaging your opponents physically and mentally using charm, deception, intimidation or a show of force
- There is always something new to discover in the thrilling procedurally generated expeditions, where your reputation opens up new opportunities
Available today on GOG and Steam priced at £13.49