In 1990 Atari Games released a rather enjoyable arcade game called ' Rampart ', in which it put you the player, in control of a set of castles to attack ships and or other players. If you were damaged, you had a limited amount of time to repair your castle using small blocks, with cannons contained within. It was and still is a highly playable game by all ages and I was pleased to learn of a Rampart clone titled ' Castle Chaos ' which is available to buy, but needs your Steam Greenlight votes.
According to the Odd Comet Games and Skullbox : Castle Chaos is a fast paced local multiplayer game for 2 to 4 players. In which you can build castles with tetris-like shapes and shoot cannons to destroy your opponents' castles. It is available for PC, Mac and Linux at the link below!
- - Random generated maps depending on number of players
- - Lots of settings to customize your matches, from nr of castles, cannons to bushes and cloud density
- - Many different puzzle shapes to drive you crazy when building your castles
- - Annoying gnomes planting bushes everywhere, but thankfully shootable
- - Play as a gnome! Repair your castle while trying to avoid your opponents' suspicions by acting gnome-like.
- - Play on gamepad, keyboard or all on the same keyboard for extra chaotic fun with your friends!