Game Type : Adventure
Developer : CowCat Games
Developer Description : Demetrios is a fresh take on the classic "Point & Click" adventure games, adding a touch of cynical humor to the characters' motivations. It is mainly inspired by the Broken Sword and Runaway series, with a little pinch of Discworld, Ace Attorney, Gabriel Knight, Myst and Hotel Dusk. Featuring Full HD colorful backgrounds and animated characters similar to visual novels, the game offers varied situations and puzzles, for beginners and experts alike, with a highly contextual level of interactivity. Try different items combinations, the results might surprise you!
- Hand drawn, 1080P graphics
- High level of interactivity, very contextual - the characters react to your (stupid) actions!
- Travel through the world : from France to Germany and a mysterious African country
- Mini-games well integrated into the story.
- Remember the "Gold Saucer" from Final Fantasy 7? :)
- Funny "Game overs" are possible if you mess up.
- Don't worry, you can try again right away!
- Collect well-hidden cookies for optional in-game help to solve puzzles!
- Gamepad compatibility, for playing on a TV screen!
- Full-length adventure : 8 to 12 hours of gameplay on a first run, full of humor, danger and twists!
Release Date : Early 2016
Systems : PC, Mac, Linux
Our Positive Preview : IRN