Many years ago way back in the 80's, we got to play two brilliant top down shooters called Commando and Ikari Warriors that were a joy to play. They had enemies to shoot at, grenades to throw, explosions and many lives lost that kept you coming back for more. So to our excitement, we've been informed by Iction Games of a Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaign for ' Mambo ' that is inspired by those classics, but brings them bang up to scratch with kick ass features such as destructive environments and much more!
- Pixel art animated frames [16 bits look]
- 90’s Arcade- action game with modern playability
- Inspired by: “Ikari Warriors”, “Rambo” and “Commandos”
- Choose your way: Stealth-strategy or blow-down all enemies
- Impossible levels with difficult boss battles as in the good old times
- Full of funny situations
- Isometric shooter with open detailed levels
- Destructible elements that open diverse entries across the level... Choose your own way!
- Mambo will gather different weapons, he pacifies the battlefields by killing his enemies in various ways.
- Emergent game-play: Complex chain reactions can change the way you will accomplish the mission.
- Choose your way to play.. Attack and face everybody with massive gun fire
Kickstarter goal : €9,000
Systems : PC, Mac, Linux
Release Date : Sept 2016