In 1986 Atari Games released the top down Formula One racer of ' Super Sprint ' for the Arcades. In my opinion it was a very enjoyable game viewed from above, as you could race around a uniquely designed track with tiny cars to reach the finish line. I especially liked the steering wheel control and for the fact it was ported over to other systems such as the Amstrad and ZX Spectrum. If you also remember playing the game, you'll be pleased to know that Steve has released ' Micro Sprint '; which is a one switch, top-down, multiplayer, single screen racer. It looks like Super Sprint and plays like Scalextric, without the hassle of putting your car back on the track every 2 minutes!
- Play with up to 8 mates for some old-school local multiplayer mayhem
- Race at alarming speeds on 120 unlockable themed tracks
- 8 party games and Ghost Attack mode to hon your driving skills and earn bragging rights
- Balance your car to suit each track, with adjustable wing settings and pit strategy
- Race in the dry, wet or worse
- Nail the bends to get a well earned boost
- Accessibility options for one switch menu control
- Easy to play, difficult to master, it's all in the timing!
Systems : PC
Links : 1) Website