Not to be left out from the homebrew scene is the special retrokomp 2015 demo edition of Tanks Furry by Pawel Nowak, Krzysztof Matys and Marcin Swiech for the Amiga 1200 and above. If you want to play a rather nice looking top down shooter that's in development, that has explosions, power ups, great detail and cool animations then Tanks Furry v.0.3a might just be the game for you.
Amiga 1200, to avoid some sound troubles
please start game without startup-sequence.
Game was tested on:
- amiga 1200 4mb fast, amiga 1200 blizzard 040/40 16mb fast.
- version 0.2a and 0.3a of game, dont have title menu, just hit button fire to start the game.
- move tank by pressing joystick or joypad direction
- shoot tanks by pressing fire button
- end of game - destroy all enemy tanks until they destroy your base.
S-speed-increase your speed
D-defence-temporary tank defence
P-power-increase your fire power
F-frozen-temporary freeze all visible enemy tanks
B-bomb-all visible enemy tanks will explode
N-nuke-warp to next mission!
Death Face-lethal suprise! Delete all previous collected timeless powerups.
Thanks to s2325 for the heads up, this early work in progress game is available to download from the link below!
Links : 1) Website 2) Download