Game Type : Adventure, Horror, Paranormal
Developer : Jonathan Boakes ( Darkling Room )
Developer Description : The Last Crown: Blackenrock is one in a series of games following in the eerie footsteps of the first instalment The Lost Crown, a ghost-hunting adventure. Ever since a brief but disturbing experiment with a Spiritboard, he has felt someone, or something, calling to him. What is the significance of the word 'Blackenrock'? Is it a name, an item, an event, a place? Joining Nigel on his mysterious mission is fellow ghost-hunter Lucy Reubans. Together, they delve deep into Saxton's murky past, investigating supernatural tales of horror and the paranormal!
- Spine-tingling ghost stories to investigate.
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena).
- Explore isolated, creepy haunted locations, in third and first person using a nite-vision camera.
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while creating the game.
- Gather clues from a full cast of characters, which bring the mysterious world of Saxton to life.
- Chilling original soundtrack.
- Explore abandoned and isolated spooky locations.
- Learn clues from interacting with spirits of the dead using Ghost Hunting gadgets
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction.
- Realistic and integrated puzzles.
- Collect paranormal evidence and analyse your findings.
- Position remote cameras to monitor paranormal activity.
Systems : PC
Links : 1) Facebook 2) Website