WinUAE 3.2.0 Beta 18 RC1 - The Amiga emulator gets a first release candidate!
Great news everybody, as Toni Wilen has finally released the first RC candidate for his Amiga emulator as ' WinUAE 3.2.0 Beta 18 RC1 '. Which means we are getting very close to the big version final and all those lovely fixes and improvements will be officially available for your Amiga goodness! But before that happens, it may be worth your while trying this latest beta and reporting the issues to Toni on the EAB forums. See change log for details.
Beta 18: (RC1)
- If dragndrop to GUI closed GUI (for example config file with show_gui=no), invalid GUI windows handle was accessed.
- Don't parse command line again when restarting emulation (for example by loading new config when emulation has already been started). Previously command line overrode new config.
- "Forget" all remembered scan line states when forcing full refresh, previously some border region scan lines were not refreshed properly when display parameters, for example centering, changed.
- Fixed named pipe unicode format buffer size calculation bug.
- If last command line parameter is a path and it looks like config file or state file: load it automatically. Adds support for dragndrop over winuae.exe shortcut with other parameters in shortcut's Target field.
- Automatically resolve all shortcut (*.lnk) paths in command line.
- D3D9 non-shader mode forgot scanline texture when switching modes.
- Fixed off by one bug in input device re-enumeration causing keyboard layout B->A or C->B change.
Links : 1) Discussion 2) Download 32bit 3) Download 64bit