We decided today it would be a good idea to take a look at some Indie games that might be of interest to you the gamer. One of those is the traditional JRPG ' Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge ' by White Guardian Studios, which had a successful Steam Greenlight campaign and has recently been mentioned to us that it is coming to Steam officially Nov 19th for PC.
In this JRPG you play as Sen as she finds herself thrust into the middle of this ancient conflict, discovering the mysteries about herself and the true history of Hasphal and its inhabitants. Everything is not what it appears to be as religion and life itself unfolds in this exciting adventure, with beautiful landscapes, lovely stylish graphics, inspirations from games such as Final Fantasy 7, Chrono Trigger and the exploring and puzzle solving of Wild Arms 2nd!
- - A unique turn-based combo based combat system inspired by 16-bit fighting games.
- - Exciting motion comic cut scenes.
- - A beautiful world brought to life with 2D pixel art and animations.
- - A rich story with voice acted dialogue.
- - A powerful, original soundtrack.