Blaze Epic have released their third instalment in the ninjahtic series of tricky 8-bit stlye platformers, each of which is a well crafted pixel adventure platformer with the hallmark of challenging gameplay and pixel perfect jumping puzzles. The game is available on itch.io now but Blaze Epic is also looking for steam greenlight votes as well to bing in line with the rest of the series
Rather than playing as a ninja like protagonist, the main character shares more characteristics with that of a samurai. Usage of the environment is still the focus of the platforming and puzzle elements remain intact, although progression through each level is straightforward without the open-ended nature present in the previous titles.
- Several screens providing various platforming challenges and puzzles
- Duel with samurai and fight varying enemy types
- Challenging difficulty, frequent checkpoints, and unlimited continues
- 8-bit graphics and soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller (recommended)