Now is the time to get excited, especially if you enjoy great Indie Games, as Delve Interactive who are based in Sussex have released their gorgeous looking platformer of ' Poncho ', which was also a Steam Greenlight success. In this lovely game you play as a Robot who wears a poncho (Hence the name), in a multi layer world of great artwork that must make hard choices and decide the fate of humankind. As the developers has said, Poncho will hopefully make you feel like a kid again as you can explore every nook and cranny in the world, to find treasure and the wonders that lay beyond.
- A 2D world with 3D thinking! Use brains as well as platforming skill, moving back and forth through Poncho's world as well as left and right to progress.
- Discover new challenges around every corner: platforms that move when you do, areas that switch from 3D to 2D and back again, shifting walls, seemingly impossible ascents and much more!
- A philosophical and intriguing storyline filled with mystery and a dark twist...
- An open world adventure, with a multitude of solutions to every area, hidden secrets and multiple endings!
- Randomly generated NPC characters and critters that react to Poncho's presence make the world feel alive!
- Seek out and find new abilities to unlock even more secrets hidden in the world!
- Gorgeous pixel graphics mix with clever gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack to create a retro-style experience that's truly unique!