WinUAE 3.3.0 Beta 2 - The latest Amiga emulator beta update
Before we begin this write up I just want to say this, " WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW ZX SPECTRUM GAMES? ". Ok now I've got that off my chest, let's get back to some more Amiga news, with the latest release of ' WinUAE 3.3.0 Beta 2 ' from Toni Wilen. Oh yes he's back again with another beta, as just like always he's found more bugs to squash! This time however it's mainly game port and input issues, so if you want the latest Amiga emulator WinUAE beta, read the changelog below and then download!
- Game Ports panel keyboard layouts didn't load from config file. (b1)
- Only first (of 3) Input panel keyboard config slot was loaded correctly. (b1)
- Other input handling fixes (very old, old and b1) and updates. Some problems probably still remain unfixed.
- GUI allowed unsupported combination: more compatible CPU ticked in JIT + 68040/68060 modes.
- Hardfile SCSI emulation READ CAPACITY block count off by one if PMI bit was set.
- MODE SENSE (10) added to HD SCSI emulator.
Links : 1) Discussion 2) 32bit 3) 64bit