As someone who is really into the paranormal, whether it'd be games or movies, I was overjoyed to hear from Darkling Room and Iceberg Interactive about their next game in The Last Crown series which has been announced and will be coming to Steam. That game is 'The Last Crown: Blackenrock', and once again you will join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans on a spine chilling adventure, packed with authentic paranormal activity, to unravel tales of murder and mystery!
Coming soon to PC - 2016, The Last Crown Blackenrock should be every bit as good as the other games in the series, especially as it will have even more ghostly features such as :
- Spine-tingling ghost stories to investigate.
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena).
- Explore isolated, creepy haunted locations, in third and first person using a nite-vision camera.
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while creating the game.
- Gather clues from a full cast of characters, which bring the mysterious world of Saxton to life.
- Chilling original soundtrack.
- Explore abandoned and isolated spooky locations.
- Learn clues from interacting with spirits of the dead using Ghost Hunting gadgets
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction.
- Realistic and integrated puzzles.
- Collect paranormal evidence and analyse your findings.
- Position remote cameras to monitor paranormal activity.
So look out for this one, it's going to be one scary ride into the unknown!