Today I was checking my email for the latest updates and came across an email from none other than The Game Kitchen, developers of that brilliant adventure horror game ' The Last Door Season 1 ', which is still available to buy via GOG. Contained within was a heads up that ' The Last Door Season 2 Collectors Edition ' is finally here and ready to once again pull you into its fantastic story, while trying to give you the creeps as much as possible. If its anything like Season 1, you will be utterly hooked and that isn't just because of the Sierra style art work!
The second season of the low-res graphics, high suspense horror experience introduces new characters, a larger world, more puzzles, new mysteries, upgraded art and effects, and even more gameplay than Season 1’s “love letter to Lovecraft.” With four brand new episodes and exclusive Collector’s Edition extras, Season 2 is available through multiple outlets for PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe