There is one game that I have really been looking forward to playing ever since its Kickstarter success, and that is ' Parkitect ' developed by Texel Raptor. Not only is it inspired by the great classics such as Theme Park and Roller Coaster Tycoon, by building your very own successful theme park. But if anything with the current graphics and gameplay it looks far more like the original RCT than any of the current Roller Coaster early access games that are available now. So it's with great excitement to announce that this game has received a new trailer and is coming to early access 5th May!
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the coaster of your dreams
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
Available on Steam in Early Access May 5th : PC, Mac OS X, SteamOS + Linux