Our good friend Konstantinos as recently contacted us regarding a kick ass multiplayer game that is soon to be out of early access and officially released on Steam 16th March for PC, MAC and Linux. Titled as Moribund and developed by Traptics, a small team from Greeze. This game puts you and your friends in control of up to 4 deadly armed characters set in a post-apocalyptic world, where a highly aggressive fungus strain has devoured most of the life.
Throughout the game you will kill and you will kill again, armed with a fungi spewing gun that according to the developers, brings glorious dismemberment. But if that doesn't tickle your deadly side, how about charging your harpoon and firing an enemy into some of the deadly traps that will ,if touched, turn at least one character into a bloody mush. So if a bloody mess is your idea of a damn good time, check out Moribund, which is coming very very soon!
- Two game modes (Free for all and Team battle)
- Eight unique characters split among 4 factions
- A wide variety of levels (60 levels split over 6 settings, each with its own graphical enviroment, mechanics, and music tracks)
- Several stage mechanics promising unique and hilarious deaths
- Fully voiced over insults and taunts
- The glorious rag doll. The pillar of the game allowing ever-unique dismemberments and deaths
Links : 1) Source