WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 3 - The best Amiga emulator gets a new week beta!
There's no stopping Toni Wilen as once again he's released another Amiga emulator beta update, and this time we are at version WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 3, which contains even more fixes and improvements. This software is regarded as the best Amiga emulator for not just games, but also for emulated or original hardware workbench OS system installs. So if you want the latest updates, check out the changelog below and download!
- M-Tec AT-500 Megabody v1.33 ROM added. Slightly different than M-Tec AT-500 v1.33w ROM.
- Debugger now shows softfloat mode FPU register contents correctly, also both internal binary format and decimal value is shown.
- More FPU updates and fixes. Arithmetic/unimplemented instruction/datatype exceptions should be mostly complete now. (AG)
- FPU packed decimal format conversions are now accurately emulated (AG)
- JIT FPU works properly again.
- Bitplane overrun emulation was wrong if line didn't have any custom register changes.
- Tablet/touch screen lightpen emulation. (Game Ports panel -> Insert Touchscreen light pen -virtual device in either port) Only listed if Windows touch API or wintab compatible tablet or touch screen is detected.
- Added lightpen_crosshair config entry, set it to false (true is default) to disable yellow lightpen targeting cursor.
- Multiple gfxboards didn't work (b2).
- Fastest possible mode was very slow in some situations (b2)
- Slirp updates merged from Basilisk II.
- Final MSVC 2017 compiled.
M-Tec AT-500 v1.33 vs M-TEC AT-500 v1.33w:
- v1.33w is from external M-Tec AT-500, v1.33 from Megabody.
- w = word? v1.33w uses MOVE.W, v1.33 uses MOVE.L in unrolled transfer loop code.
- ROM has 2 16k banks, one for autoboot off mode, other for autoboot on mode.
- Oddly enough v1.33 and v1.33w have same autoboot off 16k bank. Unused driver code and version strings are 100% identical ("v1.33w").
Links : 1) Discussion 2) 32bit 3) 64bit