WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 4 - American Laser Games second player light gun support added!
The latest Amiga news to begin the week, as Toni Wilen has once again announced a new Amiga emulator beta as ' WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 4' that has a number of fixes and improvements over from the previous beta. One of those additions to this updated release includes the support for American Laser Game second player light guns, which if you've seen the news lately (Time Gal), looks to be more beneficial to any upcoming American Laser Games on the Amiga. But as ever please see the changelog for further details.
- BPLCON4 bitplane XOR values didn't affect background color between end of bitplanes and end of horizontal diw.
- FPU packed decimal datatype conversions are now accurately emulated. (AG). Softfloat mode is now mostly complete.
- -serlog command line parameter without -log now only logs serial output (and reads serial input).
- Lightpen emulation absolute coordinate HID pointing device support. (For example Aimtrak Light Gun) No extra configuration needed, absolute coordinates are automatically used in lightpen mode.
- American Laser Games second player light gun support added. ALG #2 horizontal/vertical input event.
- Fixed buffer overflow when screen was extremely wide internally with bitplane dma overrun.
- Escape old style directory and hardfile paths if it contains "," (which is config file separator)
- Bitplane overrun didn't work in lines that didn't have any other chip bus accesses or when mode was non-CE.
Links : 1) Discussion 2) 32bit 3) 64bit