RPG fans and retro gamers alike prepare to have your minds blown, as we've recently come across an announcement by our good friends GOG, that Gavin “Interkarma” Clayton has finally released a fully featured version of " Daggerfall Unity - The GOG Cut" ; a remastered version of the all-time RPG classic from The Elder Scrolls series. The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall was released in 1996 as a fantasy open world RPG and is regarded as one of the most amazing RPG's of all time.. With it being ported over to Unity, you'll be able to experience this wonder with high res textures and high grade visuals and even mouse look!
"This ambitious project, launched over a decade ago by Gavin “Interkarma” Clayton, is aiming to bring the unique experience of the classic open-world RPG game to a new generation of gamers. Thanks to the efforts of the GamerZakh, a gaming content creator with a love for classics, you can now enjoy a special GOG Cut of the Daggerfall Unity title. All you have to do is download the game and simply launch it. The GOG Cut of Daggerfall Unity doesn’t require any special actions or updates on your behalf. Thanks to settings and mods that were selected by GamerZakh you can explore the rich world of Daggerfall with enhanced visuals and gameplay."
- Adventure through thousands of cities, villages, farms, ruins, dungeons, graveyards, shrines and castles
- Interact with thousand of characters, both in dialogue and action
- Customise your character, creating your own backstory, race and class
- Participate in numerous large-scale, complex quests or venture on your own path
- A multiple path story, with several different endings. You decide how the story plays and ends
- Own property and ships, participate in the politics of guilds and other organisations, and trade goods and services