Heads up Gamers, we've got such a well made Platformer to show you, that it will blow you away just looking at it! This is Bean's Quest, a game with 50 stage quests to regain your humanity in a colorful place that will bring back your gaming childhood. That's not all, you will be Platforming through 5 worlds, while dealing with crazy physics and listening to 10 pieces of outrageous video game music.
Fun for all the family, you'll be hopping, avoiding traps, bouncing on enemies, picking up tons of pretty things, and yet, yes you can still die. But another greatness about this Platformer, is it's available on a multitude of systems, including the Mac, PC, Android, iOS and Linux for a price of only $4.99.
What's more, this beautiful indie game is hopefully going to appear on steam, but it does need your greenlight votes so what are you waiting for?
STEAM EXCLUSIVE FEATURES!
- We’re keen to support Steam Play and Steam Cloud for PC and Mac. And add support for leaderboards and achievements.
- We have a very easy to use level editor that we built while working on the game. We haven’t made it available to the public on any of our existing platforms but we’d love to integrate with Steam Workshop and make it an exclusive feature of the Steam version.
- Lastly, we’ve done several updates to Bean’s Quest since the first release. For a Steam release we would be interested in building a new exclusive world for the Steam version.
- Beautiful 16-bit stylised artwork fills every stage with a fluid, high-quality 2D animations.
- Shimmering diamonds, sparkling special effects and subtle parallax culminate in a mesmerising view!
- Each world has a unique soundtrack by acclaimed composer Flashygoodness.
- Push blocks, spin seesaws, roll boulders, crush enemies and dodge spike-balls!
- Classic platforming blended with physics puzzles and adorable creatures.
- Every stage is jam packed with jewels to collect. A guy's gotta surprise his girl when he rescues her, right?
- The evil wizard who cursed you also kidnapped your pet axolotls - brutal!
- There's one hidden in every stage, track them down if you can!
- Every stage has a perfect jump count.
- Make it to the end fast enough and you’ll earn the perfect jump badge!