A small mention to our previous main feature, you'll be pleased to know that the remake of the incredible 1991 space strategy game Deuteros has now been updated to a new alpha V0.0.19 release. The developer of the PC remake "Gambit", has added a new options screen, more sounds and fixes to the research and production scene. Please note though that this is alpha and is in no way playable, plus there is also an issue with the GFX of which the developer is using and may well have to be redone. Read on for the changelog
- Added an options screen
- Full screen / windowed switch
- Sound mute button
- Sound volume settings
- Save game (not functional)
- Load game (not functional)
- Added some sounds.
- Finished the training screen so that training produces teams.
- Production will now show if there is a team leader.
- Production will only work if there is a team leader present.
- Research will now show if there is a team leader.
- Research will only work if there is a team leader present.
- Pilots will show up in the shuttle bay but for now they all have the same name and NR of team members.
Gambit has also stated that while the GFX are being fixed, he will take the opportunity to complete all the data and animation from the production and research windows. So for those of you who want to try out an Alpha of one of the best Space Strategy games ever released on the Amiga, then check it out HERE
For those that want to play the original game and it's prequel Millennium 2.2 from the Amiga, you can play the PC portable editions HERE
Also don't forget to check out the PC remake of Millennium 2.2 which is available HERE