Developed by RGCD, R0X EP is a brand new shoot 'em up developed for the PC that features that little bit more than your usual blaster action packed game. According to the devs, R0X EP rewards you for taking risks and flying dangerously, such as grazing rocks, bullets and enemies. The more dangerous you fly through space, the more your score increases.
ROX EP is an enhanced remake of RGCD and NoExtra's 2009 Atari STE game R0X that initially featured at the Sundown Demoparty 2014. Developed over two months, the latest release improves on the original game with nine objective based 2-4 player vs modes and more enemies than you can possibly handle.
- Two single player modes with separate high score tables, and nine local multiplayer modes!
- Achievements system and player statistics!
- Algorithmic level generation!
- Seven track user-selectable OST composed entirely on an Amiga 1200 by demoscene musician h0ffman!
- Awesome artwork by Tikipod and Vierbit!
- Xbox 360 controller support!
Give it the thumbs up as not only does it look and play awesome, it's also FREE!