Photo source by Toni Bratincevic and edited by Gabor Forrai
- You must switch on at least 1 Amiga computer.
- You must run at least 1 Amiga game (emulator is accepted).
- You must „whiten” a yellowed Amiga.
- You must give your non-working Amiga to a technician, who can make a working machine out of the non-working ones. Lather on the reborn working Amiga must be donated.
- In case you are a technician you must make at least one Amiga working from non-working Amigas.
- If you have an Amiga T-Shirt, you must wear it.
- If none of the above you can make a photo of yourself with an Amiga and share it with your friends on any social networks.
- Or whatever Amiga related activity you like...
So come on you Amiga lot, lets celebrate on the 31st of May 2014!
Amiga Day's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/565687796881106/