If you have an Android device and love retro, then you'll really enjoy using these top quality Spectrum emulators to relive those 80's game days. These are the emulators Spectaculator & Speccy, which have both been updated for your hand held device. These emulators enable games and other programs to run just like on a real ZX Spectrum. Not just that, but the Spectaculator release contains Factory Breakout, Firelord, Laser Snaker, Starquake and Wizard’s Lair. See change log for both releases below!
* Majorly improved AY8910 PSG emulation.
* Added working INDEX flag to WD1793 disk controller.
* Added "Tilt Joystick Blind Radius" setting.
* Automatically enabling TRDOS for .TRD, .SCL, or HOBETA files.
* Fixed directional pad activated by touching outside.
* Fixed network play, previously broken for some users.
* Fixed +3 mode selection to happen for .DSK files (was .SCL).
* Fixed virtual keyboard and some gamepads causing app exit.
* Fixed FIREB button to only generate SPACE keypress.
• Spectaculator now speaks Spanish!
• Spectrum +3 emulation
• Add artwork for your own games
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. Phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. Tablet or PC)
• Moga Pocket and Moga Pro (mode A) controller support.
• iCade support
• Gametel controller support
• Support for USR0 modes. (Long press model selection to get USR0 options)
• Added Impossamole, Super Scramble Simulator and Super Cars to Gremlin packs