Developed by Artur and Szymon, Bulb Boy is a 2d point'n'click horror adventure where you play as a boy that has the head of a light bulb, in a place of overshadowing darkness. But what adds to the uniqueness of this game is your head can be used to light the way, emit heat and electrical shocks, but also be unscrewed for use in other places to solve puzzles. What looks to be a fantastic game with a dark and creepy nature filled with creepy creatures and monsters, Bulb Boy is sure to be fun for all the family and what's more the developers have also released a demo.
- Bulb talents - Being a boy that is a bulb comes with many talents. Not only does your head light up, emits heat and electrical shocks, but can also be unscrewed for use in other places.
- Save your house - Explore the Bulbs house, overshadowed by dark forces. Defeat the evil in all its forms and bring the light back.
- Flashbacks - Relive Bulb Boy’s childhood memories to uncover the history of the old family house and its residents.
- Defeat the monsters - The house is divided up into chapters, each protected by a frightening monsters. Use trickery to defeat the boss.
- Eerie design - The graphics combine the elements of a likeable and emotional character with an eerie-horror backdrop.
- Bubble speech - No dialogue, just bubble speech. Watch the story unfold in animated clouds.