Well this isn't something you see every day, especially as a commercial release on Steam. As a developer by the name of Shiver Games Ltd has completely de-made both the trailer and the entire game of ' Lucius ', which was originally released as a third person horror in 2012. Now known as ' Lucius Demake ', this is a reimagining of the original Lucius game, made to look as if it is actually from the late 80s, complete with 2D pixel graphics and 16 colours. From the colour tones and top down graphics, you'd almost think it was a C64 game!
According to the development of this Demake, the original idea was by Gergely Sinkó, a fan of the original game, who created a mock-up, what if concept picture. As such the image resonated with the team so much that they decided Lucius needed to be demade. Now you too can once again control Lucius as he uses his supernatural powers to cause untold bloody horror all in a retro styled 2D open world.
- Unique 2D horror adventure gaming experience
- 2D Open World
- Uncinematic Cut-scenes with 16 colors and low amount of pixels.
- Breathtaking 80's Atmosphere and Stunning low-res Visuals
- Harness Supernatural pixel Powers, including Telekinesis and Mind Control
- Experience the terror of a classic tale from the horror movie genre