(More writers needed) - Here at Indie Retro News we've had a successful number of years under our belt with well over 5 million views, however what we need now is more writers! If you love writing about retro releases, the latest Indie games or just Kickstarter news, we want YOU. You must be able to spell and willing to write at least once a week. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Doomed Dungeon - A First Person RPG with a difference!
Prepare yourself to fight the bad guys with sword in hand and potions at the ready, it's Doomed Dungeon. A role-playing game with procedural levels and semi-3D graphics. The aim of this game is to go further down the dungeon and fight the big boss. But the only way to do that, is by having to kill at least 75% of the enemies that are on your current level. You can then use the stairs, down into the depths of evil!
- 3D scenarios with original and colorful graphics.
- Original Soundtrack done by Gamegamusic.
- 11 different enemies.
- 2 bosses, one of them is hidden! Will you find him?
- Four different magic: fire, ice, light and ghost!
- 10 different items to use.
- Joystick/Gamepad supported!
- Statistics. Will you have a lot of strength, or Will, or Endurance... ? Your character will be as you want.
Arrow keys to move.
X to attack with the sword.
Z to use magic.
Hold Z to open the Magic Wheel. While in the Magic Wheel, press X to change to the next magic.
Hold C to walk sidewards.
Enter to open/close the menu.
Website & Download