Back in 1993 Wayne Ash Worthart and friend decided to make a P.D game based on the classic shooter Alien Breed with split screen scrolling, but due to issues was cut back to just a Deathmatch release. The news today is we now have "Renegades Deluxe" to play, an overhaul of the original Amiga title that looks so much better with better details, new maps, a music track and that all important two player split screen mode! Through 3 years of hard work, Amiga owners can now play a brand new Amiga game that harks back to Alien Breed with lots of action packed shooting!
- No 'Made in Amos' screen, instead it's 'Pickups explained'
- New title screen artwork
- New titlescreen music by Marcus Becker
- New character selection screen
- New character selection graphics
- Slightly tweaked character stats
- New in-game screen
- New tileset
- New maps
- Jammed doors
- Fake walls
- Random pickups that vary each time you play the map
- Injury (more injured walk slower)
- Bleeding when injured.
- Randomised 'Winner' and 'Loser' messages.
Download ( 2 Player Required )